Dear Nermin,

* Nermin Canik <nerminca...@gmail.com> [2016-08-11 10:21:05 +0300]:

> Great work, congratulations! I believe, we can reach more people in Turkey
> by Turkish translation thanks to Tahir Emre.

Yes, thanks again for that!

> On behalf of Alternative Information Association Turkey, FSFE volunteer
> Işık Mater shared it on Twitter!
> https://twitter.com/altbilisim/status/763448732239163394
>
> I'm sharing the video on mail lists. Let's inform everyone in Turkey!

Thank you very much for distributing it in Turkey. Perhaps it helps you
to get some journalists to write about http://fsfe.org/15 and the
importance of software freedom.

All the best to Istanbul!
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290