I'm currently building a new package for pfsense, authpf.

authpf is an authentification shell that can change pf filterrules according to the authentificated user. Kind of port knocking, but much more cleaner.

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/authpf.html

authpf is not in freebsd port distribution anymore, it's now part of freebsd distro itself but is missing in pfsense distro (remove by freesbie ?).

What should I do to add that missing shell ? Do I have to create a full freebsd package with that file and add <depends_on_package>authpf.tbz</depends_on_package> to pkg_config.xml ?

Look overkill to me to simply add a file.  Any idea ?

--
Dominic Pageau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>