SHHHHH.   Don't tell anyone this. ;)

Scott

On 10/4/06, Donald Pulsipher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The /pkg_mgr.php and related files are still in the www directory, I just
pointed to them in my url.

If I upgrade to RC3, is there an easy way to change the embedded image to
support packages ? Otherwise I could always just compile and install snort
myself I guess.

Thanks for your replies.

BTW, pfSense completely rocks. I love it. I've been running it on Soekris
hardware for about 2 years now. The only feature I was waiting for was IDS.

-Don