The problem is that I have already done this (set bandwidth to real
experienced levels) and it sounds bad.

I get better results with the way its set right now, however it still
has periods where it sounds bad.

I'm considering setting it to 90% of real experienced levels to see if
that helps.

I'd like it to be as good as in my office, but I also have alot more
bandwidth.  But the shaping seems to work MUCH better when it has more
bandwidth to deal with.

Joe LaGreca
Founder & Owner, BIG Net Online
619-393-1733 x200 Office