From: Eugen Leitl [mailto:eu...@leitl.org]
Sent: 11 March 2010 4:26 PM
To: discussion@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense-discussion] filling network with meaningful traffic

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 04:20:32PM +0000, Greg Hennessy wrote:
> tor natted behind an address pool should do the trick.

Hmm, Tor typically binds to one address though. How can
I make it spread traffic across a network? I could 1:1
NAT a /24 to an internal /24 network, check. But I still
would have to run a very large number of Tor instances
throttled behind that, which would overwhelm my current
hardware resources. This is probably not what you had
in mind. Can you explain a bit more please? Thanks.