On 12/11/10 13:43, Eugen Leitl wrote:
>> - IPv6 support, native or tunnel to tunnelbroker.net type thing.
> The point is: We've been asking for "IPv6" for too long.  That's just
> one bit in a packet header.  We need to start asking for the features we
> expect, which is a lot more than that bit.

Leo Vegoda of IANA said on 13th Nov that a new block, 105/8, was
recently released to AfriNIC, with previous allocations this year being

1/8
14/8
27/8
31/8
36/8
42/8
49/8
50/8
101/8
105/8
107/8
176/8
177/8
181/8
223/8

leaving only 11 unallocated /8's. so, that means none left by this time
next year.

oh, and it means people should check their bogon filter updaters are
working!