Dear list members,

while I was testing the NanoBSD version of pfsense 2.0 I tried to setup the
NRPE daemon via the webinterface and found out that it's not installed per
default. Is this on purpose or do the unsatisfied package dependencies (nrpe2
as well as nagios-plugins depend on a version of perl not available anymore)
and library issues (linking against .5 versions while the system has .6
versions installed) prevent the inclusion of nrpe? If the problems are the
reason why the packages are unavailable may I ask if somebody will work on this
in th near future or would the developers be willing to accept updated packages
from an external contributer?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.
Kind regards
Harald Jenny