I'm screwed up after yesterday's update. The firewall
stopped routing after yesterday's upgrade
to 2.0-BETA5 built on Sat Jan 1 17:53:01 EST 2011

The firewall seems to see everthing
(with the exception of package updates:
"Unable to communicate with www.pfsense.com. Please
verify DNS and interface configuration, and that
pfSense has functional Internet connectivity.")
but the hosts on LAN won't route.

I've hooked up this host to the LAN port directly
via Ethernet cable, so that must be the firewall.
I'm using SSH to hop to the firewall, and then
SSH out from there. Is this a gateway thing?
Firewall default blocking everything?

Any ideas how to debug this?

As I can't browse the web, can someone toss
me an URL for a last working version? That
of a 2-3 days ago would be probably fine.

Alternatively, can someone give me an URL
for last stable? Thanks!