From: BSDwiz [mailto:bsd...@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 May 2011 2:00 AM
To: discussion@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense-discussion] pfSense comment packetpushers.net

Guys,
I was Listening to a packetpushers.net<http://packetpushers.net>podcast
regarding the topic of firewalls and decided to chime in. I thought you may
have some thoughts or opinions to add. Basically, I mentioned pfSense and was
not very happy with his(Greg Ferro) response.  If you get a minute, check out
this guys reasoning behind not using pfSense.
http://packetpushers.net/show-42-hating-firewalls-wrong-checkpoint/#comment-425

Best,
Phil(phospher)