Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 08:56:06 +0300
From: Shlomi Fish <shlo...@gmail.com>
To: Linux-IL <linux...@cs.huji.ac.il>
Cc: Shlomi Fish <shlo...@shlomifish.org>
Subject: Which company or individual can sponsor me on a summer trip to Europe?

Hi all,

I wish to go on a Summer trip to Europe (flight to Istanbul and then taking
trains) where I:

1. Eat good food and drinks.

2. Have a good company of people I know from Freenode or other social media
outlets, as well as people I just met.

3. Have clean, creative, fun.

At age 37 (I'm 1977 born) I want to start living a little.

For this I need the sponsorship of a company or individual. What I will
give in exchange is:

1. Being proud to be sponsored by the company and speaking its praise.

2. Donate some of the revenues from my activities, such as Stand-up
philosophy ( https://plus.google.com/+ShlomiFish/posts/GUpTuA6641x ),
revenues from screenplays and stories, donations, paid invitations, etc.
back to the sponsor.

3. Contribute to the company's social media presence.

----

For now I think I'll need between 200,000 USD and 500,000 USD, as well as
finding a paid escort/guide. It's also first-come-first-served.

If you or your company can do that, please contact me via E-mail at
shlo...@shlomifish.org or GChat/GTalk/GoogleHangouts at shlo...@gmail.com .

For more information, see my essay and links:

https://plus.google.com/+ShlomiFish/posts/i5Z8XdqTdwE

This took an unexpected turn as it progressed.

Regards and thanks,

-- Shlomi Fish