On Sunday 09 August 2015 10:50:11 Ira Abramov wrote:
> And sadly I missed the whole thing due to a car breakdown. are any talks
> from AP2015 going to pop up on youtube?

The whole thing was recorded and I am supposed to hop over to the video people
to pick up the recordings.

BUT -- they are raw; we had budget enough for the recordings, not for editing.
I need to put them online, and volunteers should take and edit them before we
put them up.

For this, i need two things:

One is volunteers to edit; some people have already volunteers, but more will
be merrier (and hopefully make the process shorter).

The second is someone who can upload -- raw footage is supposed to be on the
order of 100G, and I suspect I won't be able to push it all up before I go
abroad on Tuesday. I can bring you the hard-drive (within reasonable distance
from Givat Shmuel).

Volunteer to upload will also be nicely asked to administer distribution to
editing volunteers.

Thanks,
        Shai.