Hi,

     I am trying to populate data in a displaytag but could not
succeed in doing so.
I fetched data from a database in a list/ArrayList object now i want
to pass this data to displaytag what are all the parameters I need to
pass.
Code i have written for that is

al = getData() // al is the object of ArrayList/List
request.setAttribute("results",al);

<display:table name="$(results)" id="somename" >
<display:column  product="F1" value="..." > // F1 is column in table

I am not able to display the data in displaytag can anyone please help
me in this regards

thanks in advance,
Pavan