btw: I got this working by adding the scrolling table id and class stuff via javascript when the page loads.

,chris

On Mar 2, 2006, at 1:16 PM, Christofer Jennings wrote:

I'd like to integrate the CSS for this scrollable table...
   http://www.imaputz.com/cssStuff/bulletVersion.html

It seems to need the tbody to be class="scrollContent". Is there a way to set the tbody class for displaytag?

,chris

This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory! http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel? cmd=lnk&kid=110944&bid=241720&dat=121642