Todd,

Sounds like issue 298, http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DISPL-298.
I've posted a patch there, along with documenation.

-J

"Farmer, Todd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I am using DisplayTag 1.1, and I have created table decorators so that I can format the data in the columns and provide links (with multiple parameters in the query string).  Everything has been going well, until I try to export the data in any format.  I'm using Struts, and have implemented the filter per the DisplayTag documentation.

The issue appears to be that the export process is using the undecorated domain object rather than the custom TableDecorator I created.  The error I see in the logs is:

006-07-05 14:52:16,893 [jrpp-0] ERROR - org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.InsertTag.doEndTag (org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.InsertTag.java:922) ServletException in '/WEB-INF/jsp/templates/SearchTemplate.jsp': ServletException in '/WEB-INF/jsp/tiles/SearchResult.jsp': Error looking up property "linkedEntityCode" in object type "com.mycompany.domain.AccountDetails".
jrun.jsp.runtime.UncaughtPageException: Unhandled exception thrown from /WEB-INF/jsp/templates/SearchTemplate.jsp:4
I've added the following line to my display.properties file, but it had no effect (and from the documentation, I understand that this is the default value as well):

export.decorated=true
Are there any suggestions on how to address this?

Thanks!

Todd Farmer