After giving it some thought, I've decided to hold off on pushing out the 0.6c10 release until Monday morning, since it's likely that some people have scripts or build processes that run off of ez_setup SVN or the latest PyPI version of setuptools... and who aren't aware the release is coming and might be surprised by it. It would therefore probably not be a good idea to push this out on a Friday.

Also, this will give those who are using Distribute and do *not* wish to use this release, a chance to upgrade to the latest version of Distribute first. (Which, if I understand correctly, includes code to prevent accidental re-installation of setuptools.)