On Fri, Oct 20, 2017, at 01:36 PM, Donald Stufft wrote:
> Entry points have a lot of problems and I know of multiple systems
> that have either moved away from them, had to hack around how bad they
> are, have refused to implement them because of previous pain felt by
> them, are looking for ways to eliminate them, or which just regret
> ever supporting them.
The fate of the PR notwithstanding, I'd be interested in hearing more
about what problems projects have experienced with entry points, if you
have time to describe some examples. We're looking at using them in more
places than we already do, so it would be useful to hear about drawbacks
we might not have thought about, and about what other options projects
have moved to.
Thomas