> On 28 Aug 2017, at 00:12, Brett Cannon <br...@python.org> wrote:
>
> If you search the archive of this mailing list you will notice I asked this
> exact question about a month or 2 ago (I think). The answer I got was it is
> used on PyPI.org, but I don't know how to set it with setuptools (flit will
> probably add support after PEP 517).

To get back to this: I’m probably doing something wrong, but I haven’t managed
yet to make anything show up on PyPI.org <http://pypi.org/> when I use
“Project-URL” in metadata.

There’s a pyobjc-core 4.0.1b1 wheel on PyPI.org <http://pypi.org/> that
includes two Project-URL lines in its metadata, but that doesn’t add anything
to the sidebar. I’ve manually verified that the metadata is present in the
wheel file (as I’m using a replacement egg_info command in my setup.py file to
generate this part of the metadata).

Ronald

P.S. I tried to upload to test.pypi.org <http://test.pypi.org/>, but that
didn’t work due to an SSL error:

$ twine upload -r testpypi
dist/pyobjc_core-4.0.1b1-cp27-cp27m-macosx_10_6_intel.whl
Uploading distributions to https://test.pypi.org/legacy/
Uploading pyobjc_core-4.0.1b1-cp27-cp27m-macosx_10_6_intel.whl
SSLError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='test.pypi.org', port=443): Max retries
exceeded with url: /legacy/ (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL:
TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1 alert protocol version (_ssl.c:661)'),))