> A quick skim at the abstractions of ResolveLib, it does abstract in
> lot of the same
> ways that I intended for zazo. It is a pleasant surprise to me too.

To be fair I have been throwing zazo at everyone as an abstraction layer the
same way Paul is (and like Paul I didn't have a chance to do anything with it)
-- TP and I kind of had a synchronous brainstorming session about how to
abstract our specific need and we iteratively abstracted from a direct
implementation like the one in pip-tools (which I basically keep current at
this point) through requirementslib (which is our sort of pip <=> pipenv
interface library which provides interop to pipfile, requirements.txt,
InstallRequirement, etc), and landed on a directed graph for the actual
resolver.  This probably accommodates my development style more than his or
yours, I am super iterative.

> While I didn't really say that, I understand you might have been
> interpreted what I
> said as that. None the less, I'll be happy to coordinate on this front
> moving forward. :)

Oooh sorry for the miscommunication, I think I only saw the part about limited
time.  TP and I operate on a 12 hour time shift already, so we will just pick a
good platform to continue the more detailed discussions on.  I will follow up
on the other thread we had (sorry again!)

Dan Ryan