No, a Python package is more than the installed library you find in
site-packages.

If you know exactly what you want to install, you can try to repackage the
library yourself by supplying the required metadata, and tell Pipenv to install
from that instead.

The simplest way would be to produce a wheel
<https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0427/> containing the files you want to
install, and supply the file to Pipfile like this:

python-apt = { file = ‘file://url/to/you/built/wheel.whl’ }

Since the value is an URL, you can upload the wheel somewhere to install on
another computer as well.