I've had a go at this, and it isn't hard per'se, but long winded, as it
is a large specification with lots of variants.  So far, I've only
managed to get about half way through it, before being dragged off on to
other things.

To me - the difficulty with PubSub has always been the lack of client
support - so in order to to make it worth implementing, you kinda need
to have a burning desire to build a consumer application at the same
time (which I never have had).

Cheers.

--
Home - http://www.piersharding.com