I have kind of figured out what the issue is, apparantly my client
Trillian is deciding to be stupid and use the from field whenever it
joins to be
b...@192.168.1.129/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC/AUSTIN-PC
when it should be b...@192.168.1.129/AUSTIN-PC. The server and the
client have already decided that it should be
b...@192.168.1.129/AUSTIN-PC earlier but it messes up big time when it
joins.