How have you implemented this?

Dean

Bron Gondwana wrote:
On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 10:50:46PM +1100, Dean Hamstead wrote:
Hey Guys,

Has anyone meddled with roster autopopulation much?

I can see in example/ some work to autopopulate from LDAP.

What i would like is to autopopulate everyone online with everyone
else online.

Not all that useful for www, but extremely useful for our internal
staff  jabber server.

Why not just populate everyone with everyone? I do this for our business/family accounts - but then allow negative database records
to register the removal of somebody, so the user still has full control
over their roster.

It will confuse clients somewhat if the server roster keeps changing
"under the hood".

Bron.

--
http://fragfest.com.au