Django-import- export is along the lines of what I want to implement, this
is how i eventually managed to import a csv file as a user.... there are
drawbacks to the library, the biggest one being its not the easiest to use
without admin integration, which isn't always possible in large projects...
I wanted to implement something similar to loaddata, but for .csv files, or
.xls files rather than just the dumpdata.json

```python manage.py dumpdata > dumped_data.json```
and ```python manage.py loaddata < dumped_data.json``` do an Excellent job
of taking data from existing django models and re using them, I was
thinking about adding a similar functionality for datasets into models.

So something like ```*python manage.py loaddata datast.csv <app>.<model>*```
Do you think this would be helpful....?

P.S. I'm very new to this so I'm not sure how to go about making a proposal
in the community etc, so if I'm doing this wrong, please point me to the
correct direction