Since the warning is to stderr, it doesn't break the main usecase of
doing "python
manage.py inspectdb > models.py"

Django use comment to tell that there was an error when the table
introspection failed, but it should be a with a detailed traceback in my
opinion.

But it looks like it's me who have an unpopular opinion so I will implement
the PR with a comment instead of a warning.