Hi

I think you might enjoy reading up on htmx: https://htmx.org/ . This allows
you to write html attributes that fetch extra HTML fragments from Django,
no JavaScrip required. It's been quite popular at Django conferences
recently. I maintain the small package django-htmx which has some tools and
tips for using htmx with Django:
https://django-htmx.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ .

Thanks,

Adam