Hey all,

I've recently made a ticket to add the request object as an optional input
to the BaseForm class so that it will easily input for any form if it's
needed.

I found out that something like this has been requested before and resolved
as a "won't fix", but I think adding it as an optional input will be an
easy way developers can pass it through when needed without having to
subclass the Form class.

I think a lot of people need the request object in forms for validation and
for queryset filtering and this will make life just a little easier.

I would love to hear everyone's thoughts and if this is a good idea.

Thanks!

Ticket url: https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/33732