There is a specific situation in which I wouldn't want the user to be able
to toggle between dark and light mode for the admin theme, and that is if I
heavily customized it. I haven't found a way to disable that specific
toggle, so I suggest that an *AdminSite.ui_toggle* (or the like) boolean be
added. What do you think?