Hi,

I am running django on Windows/apache/mod_python/postgres. I am using
the latest magic-removal branch with the following patches:

(1)
http://code.djangoproject.com/attachment/ticket/1539/magic.querydict.patch
- Solves a multithreading issue with the QueryDict class
(2)
http://code.djangoproject.com/attachment/ticket/1442/magic.threading.2.patch
- Fixes apache crashes with multi-threaded apache setup.

(I also ran the same test this morning with a fresh magic-removal
checkout and the behaviour is the same)

I have a test script that repeatedly POSTs to a generic_view
create_object form.

The problem, is that apache's memory usage just goes up and up, and
never releases.

When django serves views that do not interact with the database,
apache's memory usage is 100% constant.

So I am guessing that the database connections are not being
released/closed correctly ?

Is this a known issue, anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks

Alex