Hello Michael,

This look very interesting so what I will do is to install magic
removal branch this evening and try your recipe.

I have a couple of question before doing that, I want to make sure that
I have a good understanding of what I should do.

Could you confirm that "Person" in your code is related to what I call
Member in my Model?
What is "pwuse" ? What I would like to do is to add the current logged
in "User" in the user attribute of my Member and, this at run time.

Just to make here it is yet another time my scenario:
A user is logged in and he want to create a member. (The Member class
has a foreign key relation to the User class) So What I want to do is
to create display the from representing the Member minus the user
field. [This is were I think you method is helping me] The user will
key in all the needed information click on submit.
My application will add the user, based on the session information,
then the application will validate the information. If everything is
fine the application will save/create my member else ask to the end
user to correct its form.

Thank you for your help and your time.