Hi,
As a newbie I have been working through the Django Tutorial. I must say
it is very well written, even so I have hit a wall...

I have activated the admin site, and created a superuser and can log in
as the superuser.

What I have sofar failed to do is to add the demo site (polls) to the
admin display. I have added the class META to the polls.py module, as
described in the tutorial, but it does not appear in the admin display.
My pools.py looks like this:

from django.core import meta

class Poll(meta.Model):
    class META:
        admin = meta.Admin()
    question = meta.CharField(maxlength=200)
    pub_date = meta.DateTimeField('date published')

    def __repr__(self):
        return self.question

    def was_published_today(self):
        return self.pub_date.date() == datetime.date.today()

class Choice(meta.Model):
    poll = meta.ForeignKey(Poll)
    choice = meta.CharField(maxlength=200)
    votes = meta.IntegerField()