2010/7/21 RNGLAB <ridvangoc...@gmail.com>:
> hi django peoples
>
> i m rıdvan from turkey and working in a web based big project for now
> this project about web based healthcare and hospital systems.
> and the project is realty big.. we have a team for this.
>
> we are searching a different tech. from .net or java. than we find and
> develop some ideas about pyton and django.
> i wanna ask you about that.. first i must say, i m not enough in
> django and pyton. so i m asking in this level :)
>
> how is django and pyton about this project? this subjects? it can do
> very institutional applications?
> django tech. can support very big web based applications realty ? if
> it supports what can we do with django and pyton?  what is djangos
> differents from .net or java?
>
> if you can share information about this very works for us..

The main problem you'll have with instaitutional application with
Django, Python, PHP, Ruby, etc. is the deployment. Some IT departments
does not allow nothing but the technologies they know, and they can be
as old as cobol or j2ee 1.4 + EJB, so ask first your potential
institution clients what they have.

Django and Python can support really big projects. In fact one of the
thinks I like best in Django and Python is that they are scalable in
hardware but also in people, compared with PL/SQL or other languages
where the layer separation is not as clear than the Django one.

It's really difficult to say if Django is the right technology for
your project, but at least you can do your first prototype rally fast
and test for yourself.

--
Antoni Aloy López
Blog: http://trespams.com