I have SESSION_EXPIRE_AT_BROWSER_CLOSE set to True in my settings.
When the user visits my custom login page a new session is created for
them in the database. The expiry time is set to two weeks.

If I then close the browser, the expiry hour/minute are adjusted but
it's still set to two weeks in the future. Shouldn't the expiry date
be set to the current date?

If I re-open the browser, login and then close the browser, the
session expiry time is still set to two weeks. Shouldn't the expiry
date be set to the current date? The session is expired because I have
to re-login when I visit the site again.

Thanks