Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the best way of doing something.... I'd like
to partially automate staging testing by generating a sequence of
human verifiable views, with the goal of making sure my app views/css/
3rd-party javascript etc. are drawing the way they ought to in more
complicated scenarios.    While back end code can easily be tested
with TestClient, failures in the 'final mile' of rendering are really
annoying.

It would be nice to have a 'view test mode' that allows a tester to
click through a series of database configuration / URL pairs in a
relatively painless way.

Is there a standard way of doing this, or any existing modules I could
use to achieve this?

Jennifer