Hello everyone,

I have set up a project with multiple database connections (default
and legacy). I use models for the default database, but the legacy db
is not managed by models. I issue raw sql to query the legacy
database. Django-nose and south are  used.

I am facing multiple problems:

- When I run the tests two test databases are created (which is fine).
Nevertheless, django system tables (auth etc) are created in the test
legacy database (which is something I want to avoid). What is more, a
south script which uses the models is also run against the test legacy
database causing a failure.

- I am looking for a way to create the structure of the test legacy
database before testing. I want to do this by raw sql as the legacy
databased is not managed by models. Is there any way to do that?

Thank you.