Hi Santiago,

I think there is some problem in your installation of Django 1.3 , i
installed it myself and there is no problem with

*django-admin.py startproject mysite*

even the help of django-admin-py lists startproject command

I think  re-installation can work.

*Best Regards,
Jitendra
_____________discover the power of opensource________________________*