On 2/12/2011 11:14, Andre Lopes wrote:
> Thanks for the replies,
>
> I'm using Nginx + Gunicorn + Supervisor + Virtualenv
>
> My goal is to deploy the code to the Production in a One Click Step. I
> think I will read on Fabric to achieve this.
>
> More read also about Pip, I don't know how Pip Freeze works.
>
> If you have some more clues, you are welcome.
>

> Best Regards,

If you want 1 click, you'll need fabric, read up on that.
As for pip, pip can be used to install the various dependencies of your
project in your virtualenv.
You can then list these dependencies with this command:
    pip freeze > requirements.txt

This writes them into a file named requirements.txt that you can then
use to setup the dependencies of your virtualenv on the production server.

    pip install -r requirments.txt

You only do this to setup the production server, it's not needed to transfer
code, that you do with git (or mercurial, hg, ...).

Regards,
Benedict