I have been working on a simple project. I use Django app server and
use it like:

##############################
C:\search\pysolr\webinterface>python manage.py runserver 8081
Validating models...
0 errors found

Django version 1.0.2 final, using settings 'webinterface.settings'
Development server is running at http://127.0.0.1:8081/
Quit the server with CTRL-BREAK.

Few months back, when i used this command, and any of my python view
files used "print" statements for debugging, I would get the output in
this command prompt window.

But, nowadays, when i fire this command, my print outputs are not
coming on the screen.

Could anyone tell me what I am doing wrong ?

thanks.