Hi,
Being quite new to Django, I need to move the semi-ready
application to the publicly available server (for a company users)
and test it there.

It happened that the Django Turnkey Linux virtual machine
was installed for the purpose by someone else. I have succeeded
to SCP the files there. I can run the console for the root account.

I was able to run the manage.py syncdb and it seems that it
created the wanted application tables in the MySQL preinstalled
database. So far, so good.

I have added my application to the settings.py and to the urls.py.

Now I need the equivalent of the restart of the previously
used development server (manage.py runserver). I have found
something about "touch .wsgi", but I am not sure if it holds also
for the Django Turnkey Linux installation.

How can I do that without the need to restart the virtual machine?
Can you help me here?

Thanks,
Petr