I was hoping to get about 100 people in a month, but we already have
289 people signed up in a week. :). I wasn't expecting this. (You can
verify this at Udemy.)

Because I am still adding the content, I am keeping the price to $9
for the whole of February, and would raise once I am done with adding
the tutorials.

You can join here:
http://www.udemy.com/getting-started-with-django2/

Whats added already.

1. 4 part screencast for the four part Django tutorial.
2. Screencasts on using pip, pep8.py, pyflakes, ipython.
3. PDF versions of Django design patterns and Djen of Django book.
4. Various other tutorials.
5. Code samples of all code written in the screencasts and the
tutorials.