Thanks for reply ... ... :)

But I have extent my UserProfile class success already.

Now I can find the new column in UserProfile Table in database.

But I want to add this extent data into my "add user" page. and access it.

For example:

I want to add a "valid duration" data  when I add a new user.

And the data have add in UserProfile already,

but if I want to add the filed on "add user" page, how I should do ?

yillkid於 2012年3月16日星期五UTC+8下午4時52分47秒寫道: