Hello,

Your best chance is to try to locate your local django or python group.
There you could find companies that could offer you development and
bug-fixing.
django people shows 93 registered users in  Turkey
https://people.djangoproject.com/tr/.

Another chance is to post a job in Django jobs, or even this list, but you
should be more specific about the kind of job you whant and your needs.
Imagine, I could offer myself or my company for the job, but if it involves
reading or talking to you in turkish this would be a requirement you have
to expose in advance. That's why my first suggestions is to try to contact
a local provider.

Best regards,

2012/7/29 Seyfullah Tıkıç <sti...@gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> Do I have any way to get paid help from django developers?
> I work for some of the biggest finance corporations in Turkey, and I may
> need help in development or bug-fixing for my customers.
> And I may not have weeks to get help, how can I get corporate help from
> django community?
>
> Thank you.
> SEYFULLAH

Antoni Aloy López