We are using a middleware to enforce a user login:

/class AutoAuthMiddleware(object):
    """
        Middleware for testing purpose only.
        Can enforce the user login.
    """

    def process_request(self, request):
        enforce_user = request.GET.get("enforce_user", None)
        if hasattr(request, "user") and not enforce_user:
            return

        user = User.objects.filter(username = enforce_user)
        if user:
            backend = get_backends()[0]
            user = user[0]
user.backend = "%s.%s" % (backend.__module__, backend.__class__.__name__) #fake authentication
            login(request, user)/

You can add that to your testing environnement MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES.

Then you can just go to any url and add ?enforce_user=<username>