On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:16 AM, Chris Cogdon <ch...@cogdon.org> wrote:
> I never got the warnings you got, but I got three errors along the lines of:
> IntegrityError: valueaccounting_economicagent.created_date may not be NULL

> Want me to grab a different revision from git ?

Fixed that one.  You could do a git pull if you really want.  And huge
thanks for all the work.

But I wonder why I never got that error (which was clearly an error,
which I have been oblivious about), and you did not get the naive
datetime warnings...?

Some diff between python2.7 and python2.6?  I'll have a local friend
try it later today.