Johan

From: django-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:django-users@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Antonio Francisco Martín Romero
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:46 PM
To: django-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: py2exe + Django 1.6

Thank you very much.

I can see the commands but I get an error when I try to run one. I have
attached my manage.py file. See below the errors

>manage.exe shell

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "manage.py", line 28, in <module>

  File "django\core\management\__init__.pyc", line 365, in execute_from_command_

line

  File "django\core\management\__init__.pyc", line 358, in execute

  File "django\core\management\base.pyc", line 242, in run_from_argv

  File "django\core\management\base.pyc", line 280, in execute

  File "django\utils\translation\__init__.pyc", line 130, in activate

  File "django\utils\translation\trans_real.pyc", line 188, in activate

  File "django\utils\translation\trans_real.pyc", line 178, in translation

  File "django\utils\translation\trans_real.pyc", line 146, in _fetch

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_info'

Cheers