On May 15, 2014 2:36 AM, "G Z" <zuk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I read the documentation on passing csrf tokens, however its giving me
an issue i think its because im trying to pass it as a dictonary variable
with my form and customers.

> This is from the documentation
>
> from django.views.decorators.csrf import csrf_protect
> from django.shortcuts import render
>
> @csrf_protect
> def my_view(request):
>     c = {}
>     # ...
>     return render(request, "a_template.html", c)
>

> from django.shortcuts import render
> from django.http import HttpResponse
> from vmware.models import Customer
> from django.shortcuts import render_to_response
> from vmware.models import Vms
> from .forms import SignUpForm
> from vmware.models import Vmspecs
> from django.views.decorators.csrf import csrf_protect
>
> @csrf_protect
> def index(request):
>         c = {}
>         form = SignUpForm(request.POST or None)
>         if form.is_valid():
>                 save_it = form.save(commit=False)
>                 save_it.save()
>         customers = Customer.objects.all()
>         ctx = { 'customers':customers, 'form':form, c}
Line 19 (above) syntax error at /, c/
>         return render_to_response('index.html', ctx)
>

> this is the error i get
>

> Environment:
>

> Request Method: GET
> Request URL: http://23.239.206.142:8000/
>
> Django Version: 1.6.4
> Python Version: 2.7.3
> Installed Applications:
> ('django.contrib.admin',
>  'django.contrib.auth',
>  'django.contrib.contenttypes',
>  'django.contrib.sessions',
>  'django.contrib.messages',
>  'django.contrib.staticfiles',
>  'vmware')
> Installed Middleware:
> ('django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
>  'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
>  'django.middleware.csrf.CsrfViewMiddleware',
>  'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
>  'django.contrib.messages.middleware.MessageMiddleware',
>  'django.middleware.clickjacking.XFrameOptionsMiddleware')
>

> Traceback:
> File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in
get_response
>   101.                 resolver_match =
resolver.resolve(request.path_info)
> File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py"
in resolve
>   337.             for pattern in self.url_patterns:
> File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py"
in url_patterns
>   365.         patterns = getattr(self.urlconf_module, "urlpatterns",
self.urlconf_module)
> File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py"
in urlconf_module
>   360.             self._urlconf_module = import_module(self.urlconf_name)
> File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/utils/importlib.py"
in import_module
>   40.         __import__(name)
> File "/root/djangoprojects/provisioning/provisioning/urls.py" in <module>
>   7. url(r'^customers/', include('vmware.urls')),
> File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/conf/urls/__init__.py" in
include

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/d9c8f4e7-1636-45d4-9877-2b01bdaf357b%40googlegroups.com
.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAP1rxO4VNuQwe5XoawwGWToemyx_or4WdiACOZzsZ4wOK-KvqA%40mail.gmail.com.