Hi Ilya,

Thanks for the swift reply, sorry for the noob question but can you
elaborate on "but you forgot to import HoleImage" - I'm not quite
following, I'm sure I will understand it once explained.

I'm only about 4 hours into my first workings with Python / Django, perhaps
I'm jumping in a little too quick but so far I have read through a fair bit
and live the prose.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c7b136ef-2763-4b8c-929a-f3d17751cd0e%40googlegroups.com.