Andrew,

Good stuff!  Thanks!  We're still on 1.4, but planning a move
soon to 1.7.  Very helpful.

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:f...@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.
On 9/24/14 10:08 PM, Andrew Pinkham wrote:
Hi,
I am writing a series of articles based on the presentation I gave at DjangoCon
US 2014. I put the first article online earlier today, and figured members of
this list might be interested in the material.

For all of the material:
     afrg.co/updj17/

For the article:
     afrg.co/updj17/a1/

I plan to post the next three in the series on each of the coming Wednesdays.

Any feedback appreciated. I hope you find the material helpful.

Andrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/54244DAE.9020900%40bristle.com.