Unfortunately this doesn't work as the contact form needs to be passed the
request as well. I tried to modify the call to super but it didn't work.

As a workaround what I did now was to look at the HTML Code that the tag {{
form.as_p }} creates, and copy and paste that into the HTML template
instead of using {{ form.as_p }}. Then I can freely shuffle around my
fields, however for stuff like Choice Widgets, I need to supply the options
in the HTML code as well, which is quite troublesome.

So far I still haven't found a real solution. :(

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/080a9ff8-2a05-4af6-aba6-075530e40f8c%40googlegroups.com.