@Erik: On the CI side, certainly, I will run all the tests upon each
commit. I want to utilize this thing only on my developer machine, so I can
do a quick run after I think I fixed a problem. Naturally, if those failing
tests are green, I will run the whole suite again.

Separating/tweaking my current tests is not really an option; the whole
project is pretty big, with some large apps (yes, those must be cut in
smaller pieces, but that’s not today’s work yet). It will happen, though,
but thanks for pointing it out!

@Ramiro Morales: This juno test runner seems promising, thank you for the
link!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CACczBU%2B3gm7COWJnJqCd80u12Upk%3DhFnfjpZGF7D1MnJfMb9WQ%40mail.gmail.com.