Adam,

Is it possible to force localization to a particular regional standard, no matter where I am viewing the page from?

I don't know for sure, but it seems like some of these settings
should be relevant.  It's a place to start anyhow.  Anyone have
a more specific answer?

# Local time zone for this installation. Choices can be found here:
# http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_zones_by_name
# although not all choices may be available on all operating systems.
# On Unix systems, a value of None will cause Django to use the same
# timezone as the operating system.
# If running in a Windows environment this must be set to the same as your
# system time zone.
TIME_ZONE = 'US/Eastern'

# Language code for this installation. All choices can be found here:
# http://www.i18nguy.com/unicode/language-identifiers.html
LANGUAGE_CODE = 'en-us'

# If you set this to False, Django will make some optimizations so as not
# to load the internationalization machinery.
USE_I18N = True

# If you set this to False, Django will not format dates, numbers and
# calendars according to the current locale.
USE_L10N = True

# If you set this to False, Django will not use timezone-aware datetimes.
USE_TZ = True

INPUT_FORMATS = [
    '%Y-%m-%d',       # '2006-10-25'
    '%m/%d/%Y',       # '10/25/2006'
    '%m/%d/%y',       # '10/25/06'
    '%b %d %Y',       # 'Oct 25 2006'
    '%b %d, %Y',      # 'Oct 25, 2006'
    '%d %b %Y',       # '25 Oct 2006'
    '%d %b, %Y',      # '25 Oct, 2006'
    '%B %d %Y',       # 'October 25 2006'
    '%B %d, %Y',      # 'October 25, 2006'
    '%d %B %Y',       # '25 October 2006'
    '%d %B, %Y',      # '25 October, 2006'
]

--Fred

Fred Stluka -- mailto:f...@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.